In an age of cheap airline flights it is easy to forget that there is another, slower, way to travel that lets one imbibe the feel of a country in a way that hopping from airport to airport just doesn’t capture. When I’m given the choice and the time, I much prefer to travel by [...]
Tag Archives: overnight train
If you found us useful then we’d would be really thankful if you could Like, Tweet, or + us
- How to Get From Berlin Schoenefeld Airport to the City Centre (and back again) November 12, 2011
- Call a Bike Berlin (An English Guide) April 26, 2011
- Meierei Berlin: A Little Taste of Alpine Heaven November 12, 2011
- Tegel TXL Bus – Getting from the airport to Berlin’s city center April 26, 2011
- Café Hilde Berlin July 10, 2011
- The Berlin Wall: Facts I Bet You Never Knew June 2, 2012
- Summer in Berlin: A Few Watery Tips to Fill the Lazy Days May 20, 2012
- New Direct Flights to Berlin from Los Angeles May 12, 2012
- Berlin’s New Airport Will Be Delayed May 8, 2012
- Relaxing Yoga Weekend 150km outside Berlin January 3, 2012
- Jon: Hi Without knowing exactly which is the closest st...
- Jon: Hi I'm really sorry to hear that. Could you give m...
- Jade: This is so helpful! I am staying in the Schoeneber...
- Phil: Do not use this service - it is fraudulent and cha...
- Elisabetta: You have been so helpful and clear ! many thanks...
airport airport transport art bahn Bars berlin airports Berlin for Kids Berlin hostels Berlin Hotels Berlin how to berlin transport boat ride boat tour boat trips Business lunch Cafe CNL d-bahn Friedrichshain Gendarmenmarkt Italian food Jewish Berlin kids Kindercafe Berlin Kreutzberg Kurfürstendamm Mitte Moltkebrücke Museums for children music overnight train parks Pizza Prenzlauer Berg Reederei Riedel regional train restaurants schoenefeld airport Stern und Kreis stern un kreiss Streetmusic synagogue train Volkspark west berlin